When you come to D. R. Lock Restoration and Repair, you can have complete piece of mind that our services provide exceptional quality and value for money that is truely second to none!
*Lock repairs from only £5.00
*Lock refurbishment from only £5.00
*Hand cut keys from only £5.00 each
*Finest quality bespoke made presentation keys from only £65.00
*Polishing/buffing miscellaneous metal items from only £5.00
WE BESPOKE MANUFACTURE KEY BLANKS THAT CANNOT BE OBTAINED "OFF A SHELF"
*LARGE BLANKS FOR ANTIQUE RIM, MORTICE & SAFE LOCKS
*MULTI-BIT BLANKS FOR SPECIALIST/OBSOLETE SAFE LOCKS
*"BUILD-UP KEYS" FOR SPECIALIST SAFE LOCKS
*SPECIAL SIZED BLANKS LARGE & SMALL ANY SIZE IN A VARIETY OF TRADITIONAL METALS
*ORNATE BOW AND STEM KEY BLANKS
#Bespoke manufacture key blanks are made to be a perfect fit to any lock and are only made in small numbers due to traditional hand made processes. They are made to the finest standards.
Whether you require a repair, restoration or bespoke key making for an antique lock or special occasion, you are in the hands of the experts and we will be delighted to help. Our skills and expertise are backed up by many years of experience and fantastic customer recommendations. The quality of our workmanship speaks for itself, so have a look at some of our photos.
Contact us for:
1) Repair and/or restoration of antique locks and keys/obsolete manufacture safe and door locks.
2) Parts manufacture (missing components made and damaged components repaired).
3) Specialists in rare and collectable patent locks.
4) Bespoke key design and traditional manufacture.
5) Ornamental metal work (Ornate presentation keys, cut-away embellished design etc).
6) Restoration and repair of ornamental metal hinges.
7) Display lock manufacture (cut-away working design embellished for display.)
8) Safe lock servicing, repair and key fitting.
9) Keys duplicated and special one-off key blanks made.
10) Soldering, brazing and welding repairs to drilled locks.*
11) Embellishments service offered to enhance alternative metal objects of your choice.
12) General metal polishing and lacquering.
13) General metal grinding and surface refinement of rough castings etc.
14) Traditional portraiture, painting and drawing.
*Advice will be given if the item is not worth repairing.
+Prices vary according to the work involved and the particular lock. You can have piece of mind that we are always reasonably priced for the skill and work involved. Realistic estimates are always given before commencing and the final prices are confirmed upon observation of the item by us.